Global Refrigerants Market reached a value of US$16.9 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach US$28.2 Billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 10.0% during the period 2022-2027 .
SHERIDAN, WYOMING, USA, May 18, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Refrigerant Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027 “, offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which includes information on global refrigerants market trends. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, as well as contemporary market advancements.
The global refrigerant market reached a value of US$16.9 billion in 2021. Looking ahead, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$28.2 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 10.0% in 2022-2027. Refrigerants refer to the chemical compounds used in vapor compression refrigeration systems to transport heat from the system and release it to the atmosphere. The refrigerant goes through a series of vapor to liquid phase changes during the process. The first types of refrigerants were chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) compounds. However, they have been identified as one of the greenhouse gases, and their production and use have been restricted by the Montreal Protocols to combat climate change and protect the ozone layer. CFCs have since been replaced by hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) and more recently by hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), which are more efficient and safer for the environment.
We regularly monitor the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, as well as the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/refrigerant-market/requestsample
Important Attribute and Report Highlights:
• Detailed global market share analysis
• Market segmentation
• Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
• Latest industry trends and developments
• Competitive landscape
• Strategies of key players and product offerings
Global Refrigerant Market Trends:
Refrigerants are mainly used in refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners and fire extinguishing systems. Apart from this, they are also used in automobile air conditioning systems. In recent years, there has been an increasing demand for freezers and refrigerators due to the expansion of cold chain infrastructure across the world. Similarly, the use of HVAC systems has also witnessed an increase due to improved living standards and inflation in income levels. As a result, several advances have been made in refrigeration technology, including the development of low Global Warming Potential (GWP) refrigerants that help reduce both refrigerant loads and emissions. Additionally, since these compounds can be harmful when released into the atmosphere, manufacturers have developed the latest generation of refrigerant recuperators. These machines can extract up to 95% of refrigerant from air conditioning systems to reduce the amount that escapes into the atmosphere.
Explore the full report with table of contents and list of figures: https://bit.ly/3vauRNW
Key Market Segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report along with the detailed profiles of key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
• Honeywell International Inc.
• Daikin Industries Ltd.
• Arkema SA
• Dongyue Group Limited
• Chemours Company
• Orbia Advance Corporation SAB de CV
• Sinochem Group Co.Ltd.
• Air Liquide S.A.
• AGC Group
• Linde Group
• Limited FRS
• Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited
Breakdown by application:
Breakdown by product type:
Breakdown by region:
• North America (United States, Canada)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
• Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, others)
• Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, others)
Main highlights of the report:
• Market performance (2016-2021)
• Market Outlook (2022-2027)
• Impact of COVID-19 on the market
• Porter’s five forces analysis
• Historical, current and future market trends
• Market drivers and success factors
• SWOT analysis
• Market structure
• Value chain analysis
• Complete mapping of the competitive landscape
Table of contents of the report:
• Scope and methodology
• Global market
• SWOT analysis
• Value chain analysis
• Price analysis
• Competitive landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently covered by the report, we can provide it to you as part of the customization.
Browse related report by IMARC group:
• Hot Sauce Market Report: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/hot-sauce-market-2022-worth-us-6-4-billion-by-2027-cagr-of-5-4 -during- 2022-2027
• Smart Windows Market Report: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/smart-window-market-2022-worth-us-2259-7-million-by-2027-cagr-of-14-9 -during- 2022-2027
• Biological Safety Testing Market Report: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/biological-safety-testing-market-2022-2027-global-forecast-size-share-growth-analysis-and-report
• Organic Dairy Market Report: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/global-organic-dairy-market-report-2022-2027-size-share-growth-demand-leading-brands-and- forecast
• Toaster Market Report: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/toaster-market-forecast-industry-size-share-trends-growth-rate-demand-and-report-2021-2026
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
IMARC Services Private Limited
write to us here